Geo-Environmental Consultant - £20k-£28k plus package based near Shepton Mallet
Are you an environmental graduate with a passion for geology and wanting to work in a supportive organisation that can offer exceptional project experience and career development?
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for a Geo-Environmental Consultant to join an established consultancy that can be based near Shepton Mallet or Cardiff. This is a dynamic business that works on a diverse range of construction and infrastructure business who are looking to grow their current team of Principal and Junior Geo-Environmental Consultants.
Reporting into either a Principal Consultant or a Director, you will work with vastly experienced professionals who can offer industry knowledge and dedicate time to developing you. The successful Geo-Environmental Consultant will be involved in all stages of both Phase I and Phase II investigations, giving you the opportunity to become a well-rounded professional.
Key responsibilities of this Geo-Environmental Consultant include:
- Undertaking research for new projects both in the office and on site
- Working with senior team members to produce follow up reports
- Conducting site investigations across a diverse range of projects
- Monitoring gas, ground and surface water of live construction sites
- Regularly engaging with clients in a fast paced and dynamic environment
The successful Geo-Environmental Consultant will hold:
- Degree level in an environmental discipline or equivalent
- Live site experience of either construction or infrastructure projects (highly desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing environmental graduates with a passion for geology. In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £28k + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.