Global Health and Safety Manager
Global Health and Safety Manager required to join a global Food company based near Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Global Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring strategies are made with health and safety policies and procedures and working with team leaders to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Specialist will be responsible for:
- Support and participate in project and design reviews
- Assist and support with considerations for a wide variety of business projects
- Continually review the effectiveness and accuracy of risk assessments and make recommendation
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A H&S degree or qualification (NEBOSH Diploma)
- Formal auditing qualification - OHSAS or ISO Lead Auditor
- Good knowledge of global legislation, regulations, standards and practices
- Extensive H&S experience within a similar FMCG business
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Confidence with using IT systems and software
- A clean driving licence
In return the salary is paying between £40k, with a £4800 car allowance, health care, pension and 25 days annual leave. Interview slots are available immediately, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role