Graduate Environmental Health Advisor - London - £20,000 to £30,000 + Package
Principal People have been exclusively retained by a prestigious consultancy based in London to recruit for a Graduate Environmental Health Advisor to act as the main point of contact for all Health and Food Safety matters in your allocated client base.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a people-focused individual to really express their ability to communicate and work with all different types of people, within a variety of different environments.
As a graduate, you will be trained and taught all of the service offerings that the company provide, and you will shadow some of the other advisors to learn and develop from hands-on experience.
As you develop you will gradually take ownership of your own client base as you settle in to the company and understand how they operate. You will be regarded as the ‘go-to’ contact for all Health and Food Safety matters and your opinion will be sought after.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- You will be the trusted expert to a variety of different business-types, these could be franchises of globally recognised brands or these could be family-run SMEs. Regardless of the business, your input is crucial.
- You will be part of a fast-paced company that are growing year-on-year. The company want you to grow with them and will support you in your own personal and professional development moving forward.
- You will gain access to a ‘paint-palette’ of different industry sectors that will further add to your experience and skillset within Health and Safety and Food Safety to carry forward for the rest of your career
As the Graduate Environmental Health Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Being the ‘Account Manager’ for all of your allocated clients
- To carry out food hygiene and health and safety inspections
- To carry out client-specific training (depending on the needs of the business
As the Graduate Environmental Health Advisor you will need to:
- Possess a BSc in Environmental Health or equivalent qualification
- Hold a UK driving license
- Have the ability to organise and plan your diary meticulously
- Have a positive attitude and approach to health and food safety!
In return, the successful Graduate Environmental Health Advisor will be offered a starting salary of between £30,000 - £45,000 plus a generous benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next 14 days. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.