Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a fulfilling career, starting with a salary of up to £22,000 and the opportunity to earn as much commission as you make possible? All while enjoying extensive benefits including in-house yoga classes, industry leading training and a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary?
Launch your recruitment career with an 8-week training academy, incredible support from an experienced leadership team and the opportunity to earn £80,000 within 4 years. Join Principal People, where 79% of our Consultants earn within the top 10% of the UK’s population.
Principal People are currently recruiting for an exceptional Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our business, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join our incredibly high performing, welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
Principal People have a 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor and a 100% retention rate across their Senior Consultants.
As a specialist within Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality recruitment we have specific opportunities for Graduates with a keen interest in Sustainability, Geography, Environmental, Engineering, Chemistry, Business and Economics, Quality Management and Pharmaceuticals. However, degree qualified individuals outside of these are warmly encouraged to apply.
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 13 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100. We reward our team with one of the most incentivising commission structures in the industry and encourage people to be individual and creative, to be the best they can be. There is a reason why the majority of our Recruitment Consultants are earning more than Commercial Pilots and City Lawyers!
A career in recruitment is perfect for those with a natural entrepreneurial flair, who are goal orientated and hungry for success.
The successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Assisting candidates to secure their ideal job. Our candidates are qualified in Health and Safety and are passionate about the industry – a clear affiliation with you as a Graduate.
- Establishing and developing relationships with key employers across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their Health and Safety vacancies (we already work with 50% of the FTSE 100, which makes your job much easier). Our client base includes world renowned brands and we recruit in a sector which is incredibly ethically robust – we are placing people who are saving lives.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls, attending networking events and client meetings; we are not just stuck behind a desk!
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team. Each time you gain a job from your client, you will work with a dedicated Candidate Manager who will directly report to you in finding the best possible candidates.
- Presenting candidate shortlists to your clients for each of your live vacancies.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the leadership team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £40,000 in year one with the business.
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out to personalised designer gifts, through to personalised luxury holidays for high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start to the Health and Safety recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Extensive benefits including in house yoga classes and HIT training, health cover, pension and a wellbeing allowance paid in addition to your salary.
If you are interested in joining us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 954952 or drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!