Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are currently looking for a number of exceptional Graduates who are seeking to couple their degree with a rewarding career in recruitment, joining our growing business as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. This is an amazing opportunity to join our incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming team, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
Principal People have grown by 600% over the past 5 years, quadrupling our profit within that time frame. We made 11 promotions last year alone and are fortunate enough to work with over 50% of the FTSE 100. We reward our team with one of the most incentivising commission structures in the industry and we encourage people to be individual and creative in their business, to be the best they can be.
As a specialist within Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality recruitment we have specific opportunities for Graduates with a keen interest in Sustainability, Geography, Environmental, Engineering, Chemistry, Business and Economics, Quality Management and Pharmaceuticals. However, degree qualified individuals outside of these are warmly encouraged to apply.
Successful Graduate Recruitment Consultants will join our training academy throughout the months of December and January, starting with the business in December this year.
The successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Assisting candidates to secure their ideal job. Our candidates are qualified in Health and Safety and are passionate about the industry – a clear affiliation with you as a Graduate.
- Establishing and developing relationships with key employers across the UK, encouraging them to come to you with their Health and Safety vacancies. Our client base includes world renowned brands and we recruit in a sector which is incredibly ethically robust – we are placing people who are saving lives.
- Conducting business development through a range of methods including phone calls, attending networking events and client meetings; we are not just stuck behind a desk!
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our dedicated resource team. Each time you gain a job from your client, you will work with a dedicated Candidate Manager who will directly report to you in finding the best possible candidates.
- Presenting candidate shortlists to your clients for each of your live vacancies.
- Meeting personal revenue targets with full support from the leadership team, we help you to meet your personal goals and truly develop you through continual coaching.
For your hard work and dedication, the Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary dependent on experience which only increases as you progress, in addition to an outstanding commission structure with a realistic OTE of £45,000 - £50,000 in year one with the business.
- Amazing team incentives; from team days out to tailored Armani suits, through to £4,000 personalised luxury holidays for two for high performers.
- Industry leading training and development, tailored to your level of experience to ensure the very best start to the Health and Safety recruitment industry, in addition to ongoing development as you progress within the role.
- Extensive benefits including free parking, health cover, pension and a wellbeing allowance every month, paid in addition to your salary.
If you are interested in joining us as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or drop me an email: email@example.com TODAY!!