Group Environment, Health and Safety Manager
£50,000 - 55,000 (will be pro-rata 3-4 days per week available)
Principal People have exclusively partnered with an established property management organisation with its head office based in a luxurious part of London, focusing on property related safety and its refurbishment and development operation.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as this is a newly created position for the company and you will have the full autonomy to develop and imbed a positive health and safety management system, culture and audit process. The role will be based from the luxurious head office in the heart of London where you will feel like an intricate part of this exciting and quality focused team.
The appointed Group HSE Manager will:
- Support the Group Building Surveyor and work closely with external contractors
- Have the opportunity to create a new safety management system from the ground up and really take their career to the next level!
- Be a key part of the companies pathway through safety and imbedding a positive culture within its billion pound private property portfolio
- Be responsible for maintaining compliance across fire, legionella, asbestos, electric and gas related safety.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An IOSH membership level of Graduate (GradIOSH) as a minimum however Chartered or Corporate status is highly desirable (CMIOSH)
- Experience managing Health and Safety within a property portfolio, ideally possessing experience within a residential portfolio
- Knowledge of ISO or OHSAS management systems
- Experience of managing EHS on refurbishment and maintenance projects
The successful Group EHS Manager will receive a starting basic salary of between £50,000 - 55,000 (pro-rata depending on agreed working arrangements).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.firstname.lastname@example.org