Group Health and Safety Advisor - £30k to £35k plus package
I am currently recruiting for a Group Health and Safety Advisor (£35k plus package) to join a market leading provider within the Social Housing industry. The successful candidate will be based from their head office in Birmingham managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation is committed to Health and Safety to help them provide a market leading service to their customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across the West Midlands. As the successful Group Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with the Head of Health and Safety and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The successful candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- A full UK driving license
- Experience managing safety within a Social Housing or Property based portfolio
- Experience of delivering Health and Safety training
In return the successful Group Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across the portfolio
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out DSE assessments
- Conducting incident and accident investigations
In return the successful Group Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of £30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits package including up to 10% match pension and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The organisation also offers fantastic ongoing CDP and will fund and support development of the NEBOSH Diploma.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.