Group Health and Safety Manager- Warehousing/Distribution -Up to £55,000 p/a + benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Professional looking for their next challenge within health and safety! A multi-site role with the ability to run your own diary, this role offers a varied and interesting career. You will be responsible for the overall health and safety on an operational and strategic basis for an industry leading company, utilising your skills and knowledge to bring the health and safety forward and really drive the culture changes within the business.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for an extremely successful family run company who with a real variation within the role on a day to day basis.
- This is an excellent opportunity to really develop your skills within health and safety and on a managerial level and on a multi-site basis.
- A great level of autonomy within the role.
As the Group Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Operational Health and Safety on a day to day basis
- Working closely with Site Managers, Drivers and Warehouse Staff to achieve best practice in health and safety.
- Coaching and train other members of staff on site.
- Doing a gap analysis of the business in terms of health and safety.
- Driving health and safety culture and safety behaviour and work to continuously improve it.
- Working with the Head of Compliance to create and set health and safety strategy to move forward with.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Ideally hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. However, the NEBOSH General Certificate will be considered for exceptional candidates.
- Have tangible experience working within Health and Safety (4-5 years minimum ideally)
- Have previous logistics / transport / distribution/ manufacturing experience
- Have experience of coaching through audits and coaching in terms of health and safety culture on site.
- Be a personable and engaging person who can communicate at all levels and build relationships within the workplace.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary between £45-55K plus additional benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.