Group Health and Safety Manager – Coventry – up to £65,000 plus car allowance or company car.
Are you seeking a fresh challenge in a new and diverse environment?
Are you looking for a role where you can truly make a difference and make your own mark?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Group Health and Safety Manager in partnership with an exceptional and well-established Logistics organisation. To be based out of the Coventry head office with travel to sites across the UK. This role offers the ability to work autonomously, taking ownership of the strategic elements of safety and implementing new initiatives across the organisation. You will be supporting a team of four Health and Safety Advisors and working closely with the Operation Managers. This role will report directly into the Managing Director.
Why work for this company?
- It is a Global organisation, who are a stable business with opportunities to progress
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand your knowledge within
- There are environmental challenges outstanding and a possibility to make a real difference
- You will be reporting to the Managing Director, giving you the autonomy to make a real difference and create an excellent HSE culture within the business
- The company are currently on a journey and diversifying, this will create exciting challenges within the role
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £55,0000 - £65,000 depending on qualification and experience
- Pension 4% employee / 10% employer contribution
- A car allowance of £6,300
- 20% bonus based on company and personal targets
- Private Healthcare
- Life insurance
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience working within Logistics, Manufacturing, Facilities or Utilities
- Have multi-site experience
- Have managerial experience
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk