Group Health and Safety Manager – *Global Leading Entertainment Business* - London – Up to £60,000 + Package + CPD
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively retained by an internationally recognised entertainment and leisure company, with a turnover of over £4bn+ a year.
The business are recruiting for a Group Health and Safety Manager to be based from their world class London offices, with travel to 8 sites around the UK.
This is a great opportunity because:
- You will be instrumental in shaping the direction of the organisation’s health and safety policies, procedures and day-to-day management of safety
- This is an opportunity to add a huge amount of value to your career by applying safety within a multi-faceted and household name brand
- You will operate in a variety of different and positively challenging environments
- There will be opportunities to increase your remit as time goes on, with realistic opportunities to progress and break barriers within safety / risk / compliance
As the successful Group Health and Safety Manager, the role will involve:
- Coordinating and managing safety from multiple sites
- Influencing culture, behaviours and practices across different venues
- Reporting in to a member of the board, reporting progress regularly
- Spending your first 3-6 months of the role truly getting under the skin of the business
- Being a true partner to the business
- Building relationships with different and key stakeholders
- Dealing with reactive and operational safety matters when necessary
As the successful Group Health and Safety Manager, you will:
- Have a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of managing safety across a large, complex business
- Ideally have worked in the following industry sectors: Leisure, Retail, Real Estate / Property Management, Hospitality or similar public facing industries
To ensure that you are considered for the role, please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com.