Group Health and Safety Manager
Group Health and Safety Manager required to join a logistics and distribution company based in Chichester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Group Health and Safety Manager to join an expanding logistics and distribution organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for improving the HSE culture across the distribution sites that span the south of England.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Group Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Imbedding strategy across the business.
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture across the sites
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in Manufacturing, Logistics, Transport, Warehousing, distribution or a similar industry
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of ISO14001 or OHSAS18001
- Experience in implementing company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and engagement skills throughout all levels of a business
Reasons to work for this business
- Fast expanding company with a passion to Health and Safety.
- Very strong HSEQ buy-in from the business as a whole
- Ability to truly make a stamp on the role and make positive changes throughout.
In return, the position is paying between £45K-£50K, 25 day holiday, 5% contributed pension, Life insurance and healthcare. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.