Principal People are pleased to be working with a prestigious manufacturing organisation, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Manager.
The business is seeking support for a multiple site across the midlands and the UK. There is significant scope to make changes and improvements within the role and there is a real focus on driving culture change and achieving pro-active behaviours across the sites.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Heading up the health and safety across the business, creating strategy and ensuring that this is being carried out on an operational basis.
- Working with the management team to achieve excellent standards of Health and Safety.
- Understanding what is already in place and assessing where improvements could be made.
The ideal candidate will possess significant experience of working in a health and safety management position within a manufacturing environment and must hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Working on an autonomous level, being able to manage your own diary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role which can offer excellent variation and a fresh challenge for an experienced health and safety professional. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.