Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to create strategy within a growing organisation?
Are you passionate about Health and Wellbeing, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager in partnership with an exceptional, nationwide business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established and high performing company, with excellent opportunities to develop your career.
The business has grown exponentially in recent years and have recently been acquired by a larger nationwide business. With significant commitment to excellence in Health and Safety from the very top of the organisation, the successful Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager will join an environment in which world-class Health and Safety is actively encouraged.
The successful Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing a strategic overview of the existing Health and Safety policies and procedures already in place
- Performing a gap analysis of company policy
- Creating and implementing Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Managing the existing Health and Safety team, consisting of one direct report
- Providing strategic support with Health and Safety to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to actively influence the Health and Safety culture
- Leading the strategic vision for Health and Safety within the organisation and creating a 3-year improvement plan for the organisation
The ideal Group Health, Safety and Environment Manager will have extensive experience in the logistics / warehousing / distribution sector(s) in a senior capacity within Health and Safety. Candidates will also be required to hold a NEBOSH general certificate as a minimum qualification.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- An excellent salary package paying between £50-55k
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Up to 10% performance-based pension
- A company car or £4k car allowance
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Jack Robinson on 01252 954 963 or apply to email@example.com