Group Health, Safety & Environmental Manager required to join a leading Social Housing organisation based in Liverpool.
This is a rare opening for a Group Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to expand their career with an organisation who hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting directly to the HR Director and with responsibility for directly line managing the Health and Safety team, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to make a big difference in a large financially stable organisation.
This position is based from their head office in Liverpool with travel across their property portfolio when required.
The appointed Group Health, Safety & Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Embedding and developing a Health and Safety culture within the organisation
- Developing the organisations Health and Safety strategy, management plan and framework
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Providing guidance and assurance to the executive team and board
- Managing Safety strategically with operational delivery
- Developing and managing the Health and Safety team in line with the organisations objectives
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level qualification
- A NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Previous experience in managing a Health and Safety team strategically at a senior level
- Demonstrable experience in influencing and engaging with executive and board level
- Experience in delivering a Health and Safety cultural change programme, focusing on changing attitudes and behaviours
- A Social Housing background however all similar property related industries/experience will be considered
- Experience in managing Safety within a Construction environment
In return the salary for the Group Health, Safety & Environmental Manager position is paying between £55,000 - £60,000 plus an expansive benefits package.