Group Health, Safety and CDM Advisor £35,000 - 42,000
Principal People have exclusively partnered with an established property management organisation with on average 200 planed works, refurbishment and malignance projects per year within its privately owned residential and commercial portfolio.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as this is a newly created position for the company and you will have the full autonomy to develop and imbed a positive health and safety management system, culture and audit process. The role will be based from the luxurious head office in the heart of London where you will feel like an intricate part of this exciting and quality focused team.
The appointed Group H&S/CDM Advisor will:
- Support the Group Building Surveyor and work closely with external contractors
- Have the opportunity to create a new safety management system from the ground up and really take their career to the next level!
- Work closely with project managers and contractors to ensure the highest levels of safety are met, and all works comply with current CDM regulations
- Be responsible for maintaining compliance across fire, legionella, asbestos, electric and gas related safety.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Technical Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH) but ideally working towards or hold Graduate status (GradIOSH)
- Experience managing Health and Safety within a property portfolio, ideally possessing experience within a residential portfolio
- Sound knowledge and experience of Construction Design Management (CDM)
- Experience of advising on CDM and working with contractors
The successful Group Health, Safety and CDM Advisor will receive a starting basic salary of between £35,000 - 40,000 plus benifits package of 25 days leave and a Season Ticket Loan to name a few.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation through offering a great package and investment.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com