I am currently looking for a Group Standards and Compliance Lead to join a leading fit out and installations organisation who work both within the UK and internationally. This position will be based near to Wakefield and will require travel throughout the UK and occasionally internationally. This position is offering a salary of £47-57k plus Car and Pension.
This opportunity is a fantastic chance for a forward-thinking, ambitious and dynamic HSEQ / Compliance professional to join a progressive organisation whom work throughout the UK and Globally, having built an enviable reputation for the quality of service with a range of Blue Chip clients. Reporting directly to the CEO of this business, the Group Standards and Compliance Lead will have the flexibility and autonomy to continually improve compliance and HSEQ functions across the business. You will also be responsible for maintaining and implementing new ISO standards and have responsibility for all HSEQ aspects of the organisation.
The successful Group Standards and Compliance Lead will:
- Be health and safety qualified, e.g NEBOSH or equivalent
- Have experience of independently running, leading and achieving ISO Standards.
- Be happy to travel nationally and occasionally internationally.
- Have the ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience within Installations / Fit Out environments is desirable
- Have proven success in driving change within the Compliance / HSEQ functions of a business.
- Hold a full UK Driving License
In return, the successful Group Standards and Compliance Lead will be offered a salary of up to of £47-57k plus Car and Pension. This is an urgent requirement therefore if you are interested in this position please follow the link to apply!