Health and Safety Advisor – Warehousing / Distribution - £300 to £320p/d – 6-week contract – Newark-On-Trent – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in Newark-On-Trent.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-week contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £300 to £330 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the safety team with risk assessments
- Support the health and safety team with regards to health and safety queries
- Reformatting and updating safe working practices
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within FMCG, Warehousing, Distribution or Transport environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org