Health and Safety Advisor - 40k-45K plus car or car allowance plus extensive package based in London
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development. Working with a number of high profile clients, this organisation are going through a period of exponential growth and now seek an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join their established team.
Working on a multiple site basis the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be working closely with all site teams covering sites within the M25. Reporting directly into a Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for attending regular safety meetings, site visits as well as developing and maintaining management systems.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
· Support and advise on all sites
· Attend regular client, contractor and internal meetings
· Write and review risk assessments and Method statements
· Carry out regular audits and inspections
· Carrying out accident investigations
· Work to and adhere to company wide Health and Safety standards.
· Reviewing and write reports
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
· Experience within the Utilities, Construction or Civil Engineering sectors
· NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong I.T Skills
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within Utilities, Construction or Civil Engineering.
In return the salary is £40-£45k + company car or car allowance + fuel card + Family health care + Discretionary bonus + 28 days annual leave + pension scheme + perk box.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.