Health and Safety Officer – 8-month contract - £35k to £41k (pro rata) – near Stratford – Social Housing – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Officer looking for your next contract?
Principal People are pleased to be working with a prestigious social housing organisation, looking to source a Health and Safety Officer based near Stratford.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Officer will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as an 8-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Carrying out health and safety audits
- Creating safety systems of work
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
- Providing general health and safety advice throughout the organisation
Essential requirements include:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a social housing, property management, retail, care or facilities management environment
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.