Head of Estates - £66,000 + Package
Social Housing Recruitment are currently looking for a Head of Estatesto join a large housing, care and support services provider. The successful candidate will work be based from the head office covering a regional portfolio, managing a team of estates and grounds maintenance professionals and contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local region supporting the communities to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is met, an example led by the CEO.
Why is this a great opportunity?
You will be working with an experienced team who provide a high level of service within a people focused association that are passionate about the company image, personal development and a happy workforce to help move the association from strength to strength.
The team are also heavily invested in by the business and have a dedicated L&D team to support professional development and you will be supported by an experienced Director and Head of service.
What will the Head of Estates be responsible for?
- Holding overall responsibility for the budgets and effective delivery of the regional estates service
- Leading and manage an estates services team supported by a leading contractor to supplement the workload and support on grounds maintenance
- Being responsible for ensuring a leading and customer focused Grounds Maintenance, Estates Cleaning, Landscape/Environmental improvements.
What is requires for the role?
- Experience leading an estates services function across a diverse and complex estates or stock i.e. Care, NHS, Higher Education, Housing or Retail
- Experience of leading a diverse facilities and estates team including waste and grounds maintenance
- A degree or technical background would be an advantage however not essential for this role
In return the successful Head of Estates will receive a starting salary of £66,000 plus a great package. Car Allowance, Business related expenses covered at HMRC rates, 27 days leave (rising with service to 30 days and a day for your birthday) + Bank holiday on top of this, Ability to buy and Sell leave, Enhanced Maternity/Adoption Leave, Childcare Vouchers, Support for CPD and professional development, Enhanced Pension Scheme (matched contributions up to 10%).
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.