Head of Health and Safety - Utilities - up to £85k + Extensive Package
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company who pride themselves on an impeccable safety culture to a range of services to the utilities industry. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Safety with responsibility for a team of divisional Advisors and Managers, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Generous senior package with market leading bonus structure
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with an unblemished reputation
As the Head of Health and Safety you will be responsible for:
- Overall management of a team of operational safety Advisors and Managers
- Promoting within the organisation, the highest levels of safety, health, environmental and quality standards and practices
- Engaging with all senior stakeholders within the division, providing advice and guidance on all matters of legal compliance regarding health, safety
- Setting the strategic direction of health and safety and help to develop and implement strategy and policies to meet the highest possible safety, health, quality and environmental standards
The successful Head of Health and Safety will:
- Be a Chartered member of IOSH with associated qualifications
- Ideally come from a safety critical, high risk industry sector
- Have a proven successful background within safety to date with a strong strategic ability
In return, the successful Head of Health and Safety will be offered a salary of up to £85k + lucrative package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming weeks. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply.