Head of Health and Safety required to join a leading Social Housing organisation based in central London, north of the River Thames.
This is a rare opening for a Head of Health and Safety to expand their career with an organisation who hold an excellent reputation as a diverse, forward thinking company.
Reporting directly to the Director of Governance and Compliance and with responsibility for directly line managing the health and safety team, the successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to make a big difference in a large organisation.
This position is predominantly based in their head office in central London with occasional travel across their property portfolio when required.
The appointed Head of Health and Safety will be responsible for:
- Developing the organisations health and safety strategy, management plan and framework.
- Reviewing and developing policies and procedures.
- Providing guidance and assurance to the executive team and board.
- Managing safety strategically with operational delivery.
- Developing and growing the safety team in line with the organisations objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in managing safety strategically at a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience in influencing executive and board level.
- Ideally candidates will come from a Social Housing background however all similar property related industries will be considered.
In return the salary for the Head of Health and Safety position is up to £80,000 plus benefits package.