Head of Health and Safety – Corporate / Services - £68k to £71k + Extensive Package – 12-Month FTC – Central London - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Head of Health and Safety looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Head of Health and Safety to join a prestigious business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Business Director working as a valued part of a high performing health and safety team, the successful Head of Health and Safety will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 12-month fixed term contract, providing maternity cover.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading salary of £68 to £71k + extensive package depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Head of Health and Safety you will be responsible for:
- Leading the Health and Safety team
- Producing policies and procedures
- Developing the Health and Safety management system
- Acting as the main point of contact to the senior team
- Ensuring that incidents are investigated and recorded in an appropriate manner
The successful Head of Health and Safety will:
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Health and Safety or a Health and Safety Degree as a minimum
- Hold Chartered member of IOSH status or equivalent
- International experience would be desirable but not essential
Our client is open to industry backgrounds, although the successful candidate must have the qualifications and membership status mentioned above.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.