Head of Health and Safety - Utilities - Barnet - £65k - £70k + Car/Car Allowance + Package
A Head of Health and Safety is required to join an expanding Utilities organisation based in Barnet and covering sites around London and its surrounding counties.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a HSEQ Professional looking to progress their career in to a senior position. Working on high value projects, and managing a team you will be responsible for driving safety forward within an organisation that pride themselves on their fantastic safety reputation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Health and Safety strategy across the business
- Strategically planning, managing and implementing policies and procedures as well as complying with the statutory requirements
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health and Safety matters
- Keeping up to date with all accreditations and integrated management systems
To be considered for the role of Head of Health and Safety you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate (ideally be Diploma level)
- Possess experience within either Utilities, Civils or Construction
- Have experience managing a team
- Possess the ability to liaise at all levels including board level
- Be a driven, strong minded individual and able to work in high pressure environments
In return, the salary offered for the Head of Health and Safety is up to £70k + Car/Car allowance and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com