Health and Safety Manager – Social Housing – Up to £54,000
We are currently working with one of the leading housing association operating in the South East of England to find this forward-thinking organisation a talented health and safety professional. This position is newly created and offers flexible working arrangements including homeworking.
The focus of this role is to manage safety across the association, support its health and safety team and report into the board of directors to keep corporate strategy aligned with Safety. The first project will be to implement a new management system and work with the company’s board of directors to imbed a strong health and safety culture.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will:
- Have the ability to review the current strategic direction of safety
- Monitor safety performance across the organisation, imbedding where necessary a positive safety culture alongside divisional safety staff
- Work with company directors to ensure as a minimum legal compliance is achieved within the organisation and strive to continuously improve and drive safety standards
- Have the opportunity to be part of a driven and visionary management team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Possess a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification, and hold Graduate or Chartered (Corporate) status within IOSH
- Experience of managing safety for a large property portfolio
- The ability manages their own time and workload effectively
- Leadership and management experience
The successful candidate will receive a starting basic salary of up to £54,000, 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, company Stakeholder pension (5%:9%), cash-back medical plan, Season ticket loan.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com