Head of Health and Safety
A fascinating role has materialised with one of the country’s leading Property Management and FM providers, who are looking to onboard a Head of Health and Safety to invigorate their safety team.
Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been retained exclusively as a search partner to the business, to contribute to shaping their existing Leadership Team.
Working with an organisation that is undergoing a multi-billion pound development project over the next 3 years, as the Head of Health and Safety you will oversee what is already a fine-tuned Health and Safety department from an operational perspective, but instead invigorate the department with creative ideas and solutions moving forward.
Reporting to the organisation’s Estates Director, as the successful Head of Health and Safety you will benefit from an autonomous and diverse role, and will operate mainly in their site based near Salisbury with multi-site travel.
The successful Head of Quality will be responsible for:
- Setting a vision for the department, outlining your goals and objectives for what is guaranteed to be a fascinating challenge
- Acting as the organisation’s ‘thought leader’ within Health and Safety and being the company’s ambassador for all safety related matter and strategy
- Ensuring that co-ordination and communication between company employees and sub-contractors is a slick and co-ordinated process
- Welcoming some industry leading, creative and fun wellbeing initiatives in to the business
The ideal individual will possess:
- A visionary approach with some tangible examples of ideas within Health and Safety that you have implemented and had success with
- Experience with a fast-paced and diverse organisation with a multi-faceted range of risks
- A degree or equivalent level qualification in Health and Safety
- OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor
The role of Head of Health and Safety has an attractive remuneration package including; a basic salary of between £55-£70k dependent upon experience including a company car. A number of other benefits are available and can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence in the next few weeks, so apply now to discuss further.