Head of Health and Safety – South East - £50,000 to £60,000 + Company Car / Car Allowance + Package
A fascinating role has materialised with one of the country’s leading FM companies, who are looking to onboard a Head of Health and Safety to invigorate their safety team.
Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been exclusively engaged as a search partner to the business, to contribute to the shaping of their existing Leadership Team.
Working with an organisation that boasts a multi-billion-pound turnover, the company are continuing to enjoy an ambitious rate of growth and have some exciting plans and contracts in the pipeline.
Reporting to the QSHE Director, as the successful Head of Health and Safety you will benefit from an autonomous and diverse role and will operate in the South East region but covering sites predominantly between London and Bristol.
The successful Head of Health and Safety will be:
- Bridging the gap between the QSHE Director and QSHE Managers to monitor and influence operational delivery, and report these findings to the Directors of the business
- Managing a team of 5 individuals
- Attending and contributing to monthly QSHE meetings
- Liaising and communicating with external clients
The ideal individual will possess:
- Management experience
- Ideally a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH) or Graduate Member of IOSH (GradIOSH)
- Most importantly, a positive approach to safety with an ability to engage at all levels
The role of Head of Health and Safety has an attractive remuneration package including; a basic salary of between £50-£60k dependent upon experience including a company car or car allowance. A number of other benefits are available and can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to register your interest in the role. Please click ‘apply’ or email your CV directly to email@example.com.