Head of Health and Safety – Social Housing – Up to £73,500
Principal People have partnered with one of the leading housing association in the UK, operating in the South East of England. This forward-thinking organisation is looking to recruit a talented Health and Safety professional to lead Health and Safety across the organisation with a focus on improving the safety culture and wellbeing. This position is newly created and offers flexible working arrangements including homeworking.
You will have the support of a newly formed safety and governance team to help with the future strategy, this role will work closely with the organisations executive team and board of directors to imbed a strong Health and Safety culture.
The appointed Head of Health and Safety will:
- Have the ability to review the current strategic direction of safety
- Monitor safety performance across the organisation, imbedding where necessary a positive safety culture and wellbeing focus alongside divisional safety staff
- Work with company directors to continuously improve and drive safety standards within a market leading company
- Have the opportunity to be part of a driven and visionary management team working with a newly appointed governance lead
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification, and hold Graduate or Chartered (Corporate) status within IOSH
- Experience of managing Health and Safety across a large property portfolio
- Strong leadership and management experience
The successful candidate will receive a starting basic salary of up to £73,500, 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, life assurance, company stakeholder pension (5%:9%), cash-back medical plan, season ticket loan scheme, perkbox membership, weekly yoga / social clubs and more!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and their continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com