Head of Health, Safety and Environment – Up to £55k plus excellent package – North Bedfordshire
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Head of HSE in partnership with a thriving global manufacturing business. Based in Northern Buckinghamshire, this is an amazing opportunity to join a publicly traded company, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career – at a truly exciting time for the company.
The multi-million pound business has flourished in recent years, posting a robust profit growth for the previous financial year). The company is entering an exciting time in its development and is currently looking to expand its operations. The new Head of HSE will be a commercially-driven, professional individual who is passionate about delivering a health and safety program across multiple UK sites.
The successful Head of HSE will be responsible for:
- Providing a gap analysis to identify the areas of development for the nationwide business
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Providing strategic support to the Head of Operations as to the growth and direction of the Health and Safety team
- Actively developing relationships with internal key stakeholders to influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Leading strategic planning for planned future growth and acquisitions of new sites and personnel
- Developing effective and enduring behavioural safety programs to ensure buy-in and commitment from the entire health and safety team
The ideal Head of HSE will have significant experience in the Manufacturing sector in a senior capacity within Health and Safety. The successful candidate will ideally possess a NEBOSH diploma or hold Chartered Membership of IOSH.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Up to £55k basic salary
- An excellent package
If this is of interest to you, please contact Jack Robinson on 01252 954 963 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org