We are pleased to be searching for a Head of Health, Safety and Environment to join one of the best-known brands within Facilities Management based in the South of the UK. As an industry leader, the multibillion pound organisation provide a wide range of facilities services throughout the UK.
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious Head of Health, Safety and Environment, who already has an impressive track record, working within large and diverse blue chip organisations. Reporting directly to the Executive team, this role focuses within their Public Sector division and is to lead their continuous improvement HSE strategy, around culture and performance.
The appointed Head of Health, Safety and Environment will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of operational Health, Safety and Environment Managers, providing site guidance and assurance
- Networking across the wider group to develop and encourage best practice
- Creating and developing a HSE plan, which drives continuous improvement of performance
- Working with the executive team, providing monthly and quarterly reporting within the risk management meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience as a Head of Health, Safety and Environment, ideally with an FM / Property background
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience of implementing, managing and maintaining management systems
- Team management experience
In return the salary is £60k + car or car allowance + pension + healthcare and performance related bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.