Head of Health, Safety and Facilities required to join a prestigious non for profit organisation based near Salisbury covering multiple sites across the UK occasionally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the in to director level, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives as well as the safety culture within the organisation
As the Head of Health, Safety and Facilities you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Creating a strategic Health, Safety and Facilities plan
- Conducting all Health and Safety operational elements such as risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant
The successful Head of Health, Safety and Facilities will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (NVQ Level 4, NVQ Level 5 or a degree within
- Occupational Health and Safety)
- Hold a graduate membership with IOSH (GradIOSH)
- Ideally possess experience working within the Charity, Health Care, Social Care and Social Housing, with experience dealing with Facilities Management.
In return, the successful Head of Health, Safety and Facilities will be offered a salary between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on qualifications and experience with 45p Mileage Contribution and a 7.5% Contributory Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.