Head of Procurement and Sustainability required to join a globally renowned brand within the retail, property and fashion industry.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening for a Head of Procurement and Sustainability to expand their career with a rapidly expanding organisation which hold a prestigious reputation as a diverse, forward thinking industry leader.
Reporting directly to the Director of Property Services the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of procurement and sustainability within the international company, recognised as a clear market leader. As the Head of Procurement and Sustainability, you will command a crucial position within the organisation and be an instrumental figure during the exponential growth of the company.
This is a newly created position due to the phenomenal growth of the business and will be based in London or Northern Europe.
The appointed Head of Procurement and Sustainability will be responsible for:
- Being the figurehead of procurement and sustainability within the company and creating, developing and implementing strategies that will ripple through the rest of the organisation
- Working with and influencing key stakeholder decisions in relation to procurement and sustainability
- Leading the compliance of new legislation and communicating this with the company directors
- Being instrumental in the establishment and maintenance of relationships with key suppliers and supply chain
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Significant experience of operating within an international organisation
- Extensive demonstrated experience of working within procurement
- A comprehensive understanding of procurement and sustainability legislation
- The ability to communicate with key stakeholders, critically analyse existing procedures and have the confidence to create, develop and implement new strategic plans of action
In return the salary is up to £90k plus performance related bonus (35%) and expansive package including pension contribution (10%), £700pcm car allowance, £300 a year fitness allowance, family private health, dental and optical care, season ticket loan and professional sponsorship.