Head of Quality
An exceptional newly created opportunity has arisen for the position of Head of Quality with a market leading global healthcare company. Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been retained exclusively as a search partner to the business, to contribute to shaping their existing Leadership Team.
Working within a multi-billion Euro organisation, who are going through a period of sustained growth, this is an exciting appointment, offering an incredible opportunity to operate at a senior level, in a highly strategic role, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous package.
As the Head of Quality, you will provide subject matter expertise and direction to the Quality Assurance and Compliance department, with responsibility for maintaining and developing best practice quality management systems.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director, as the successful Head of Quality you will benefit from an autonomous and varied role, and will operate out of their state of the art production facility and head office in the North West, near Warrington.
The successful Head of Quality will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership, along with managing, coaching and providing guidance and advice to the Quality Team
- Establishing relationships with external regulatory bodies including MHRA and CQC
- Providing subject matter, expert advice to the board and Senior Management Teams
- Influencing and engaging with senior stakeholders within the business to ensure continuation of best practice systems
- Contributing to the company’s strategic planning, keeping this in line with regulatory requirements
The ideal individual will possess:
- A relevant science / healthcare degree
- Considerable quality experience gained in a relevant production environment
- Proven experience managing and motivating a large team of quality professionals
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively influence at all levels of the business
- The self-motivation and energy required to work autonomously at a strategic level, influencing and continuously driving change and improvements in a fast-paced business
The role of Head of Quality has an industry leading remuneration package, including; a basic salary of between £85-£95k dependent upon experience, which may be flexible for exceptional candidates. In addition, the organisation offers a generous package, including a £5k car allowance, and bonus paying up to 10%. A number of other benefits are available and can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence in the next few weeks, so apply now to discuss further.