Head of Risk and Assurance – Property and Real Estate – £71,000 + Flexible Working
Principal People are working with an established property management organisation to find this expanding organisation a Head of Risk and Assurance to sit within its newly created structure. The role will have the autonomy to manage their own workload and diary with home working available as the company are passionate about wellbeing and a positive work-life balance.
The focus of this role is to work with the C.E.O and senior leadership team to ensure the organisation manages its risk profile appropriately, while identifying and implementing new programmes to ensure positive growth. This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in their own style, allowing them to make the role their own.
The Successful Head of Risk and Assurance will:
- Influence at all levels of the organisation, with a focus on senior management and board level
- Reviewing the current programme and management of risk, internal audit, business continuity and insurance
- Lease with Internal Auditors, Insurance Brokers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Support the team of direct reports setting goals, providing support, guidance for professional development and performance management
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The ability to digest, analyse and act on complex information to develop strategy
- Experience of previously managing risk across a property portfolio
- The ability manage their own time and workload effectively
- Experience managing teams of professionals
The successful Head of Risk and Assurance will receive a starting basic salary of up to £71,000, 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days, buy and sell leave and impressive company pension scheme, flexible working and interest free travel loan to name a few benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health, safety and the quality of service it delivers to its staff and end users. They truly value individuals within the organisation through offering an exceptional package and continued investment in people.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to R.email@example.com