Principal People are thrilled to be exclusively representing an award-winning, national employer seeking a Head of Training and Consultancy. The business is able to offer an outstanding new opportunity to help scale up and transform the consultancy division, with the remarkable chance to report directly into the Managing Director.
The successful Head of Training and Consultancy will be responsible for taking the consultancy and training part of the organisation to the next level. They will also be responsible for working closely with the MD to deliver the strategic growth plan for the coming years and ensuring this ambitious and reputable organisation continues to flourish.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating and putting into practice the strategy for the consultancy growth plan to support the overall marketing and sales performance and be accountable for Sales and Gross Profit performance.
- Developing technical ability within the consultancy part of the business through acquisition and development of new talent whilst keeping abreast of any legal precedents contributing to improvement in training programs.
- Demonstrating strong business acumen in creating market growth plans across a wide variety of sectors
- Being proactive in forming partnerships with appropriate awarding bodies and health and safety committees to fortify the organisation’s brand value
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Up to £78k dependent upon experience
- Company car
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Pension and health purchase plan
- 24 days’ annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
- Community Volunteering days - two days’ paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity you feel most passionately about
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Are an experienced business leader who has demonstrable experience in growing and scaling up a business, ideally within a H&S training function
- Have strong experience of leading teams within a strategic commercial function
- Can demonstrate ability to consult with the board and deliver strategic growth plans in collaboration with the executive team
- NEBOSH Certificate qualification preferred but not essential
If you are interested in applying, please contact Jack Robinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 954963