I am currently looking for a Health and Fire Safety Advisor to join a leading Healthcare Facilities organisation based in Leeds.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Health and Fire Safety Advisor you will be part of an organisation who is going through significant change within a role that has opportunity to work within an unbelievably varied team with a range of different sites under your remit. You will be the operational lead for Health and Fire Safety within your remit with the flexibility you would expect at this level to carry out the role.
As the Health and Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an effective rolling programme to ensure Fire Risk Assessments are produced for all CHP sites where CHP hold the Head Tenant function.
- The delivery of safety training to employees across the company as necessary in line with the individual and corporate needs.
- Assisting sites with accidents and incidents management and investigation processes, as defined in the Accident/Incident arrangements where require
- Providing flexibility and support within the centre management team and to work together to provide a co-ordinated positive safety message to all sites.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
The ideal Health and Fire Safety Advisor will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety or an NVQ level 5 / NCRQ Level 6 Diploma would be highly desirable)
- Experience carrying out operational Health and Fire Safety tasks within a multidiscipline organisation in an autonomous capacity for a minimum of three years (Open to backgrounds with a preference for Care, FMCG, Healthcare, Estates, Property Management and Property Development)
- Outgoing individual that has an approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly a solution focused practitioner who can engage with staff to ensure compliance.
- Fire Safety Certificate (NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent IFE / Colin Todd accredited courses)
In return, the successful Health and Fire Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.