Health and Food Safety Advisor- London and South East - £30,000 - £45,000 + Package
Principal People have been retained by a prestigious consultancy based in London to recruit for a Senior Health and Food Safety Advisor to act as the main point of contact for all Health and Food Safety matters in your allocated client base.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a people-focused individual to really express their ability to communicate and work with all different types of people, within a variety of different environments.
You will gradually take ownership of your own client base as you settle in to the company and understand how they operate. You will be regarded as the ‘go-to’ contact for all Health and Food Safety matters and your opinion will be sought after.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- You will be the trusted expert to a variety of different business-types, these could be franchises of globally recognised brands or these could be family-run SMEs. Regardless of the business, your input is crucial.
- You will be part of a fast-paced company that are growing year-on-year. The company want you to grow with them and will support you in your own personal and professional development moving forward.
- You will gain access to a ‘paint-palette’ of different industry sectors that will further add to your experience and skillset within Health and Safety and Food Safety to carry forward for the rest of your career
As the Health and Food Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Being the ‘Account Manager’ for all of your allocated clients
- To carry out food hygiene and health and safety inspections
- To carry out client-specific training (depending on the needs of the business
As the Health and Food Safety Advisor you will need to:
- Possess a BSc in Environmental Health or equivalent qualification
- Hold a UK driving license
- Have the ability to organise and plan your diary meticulously
- Have a positive attitude and approach to health and food safety!
In return, the successful Health and Food Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of between £30,000 - £45,000 plus a generous benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next 14 days. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.