Health and Food Safety Advisor - £30,000 to £35,000 plus company car, bonus and package
Principal People are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading global wholesaler, looking to bring on a Health and Food Safety Advisor for their London region.
The business is seeking a Health and Food Safety Advisor to work in the London and South East region on a permanent basis. This individual will be ensuring that the companies many and varied properties and warehouses are hygienic, safe and full of happy and healthy employees.
The long-standing business has been considered at the forefront of the wholesaler industry but continue to grow year-on-year.
As the Health and Food Safety Advisor you will be
- Taking responsibility for a region of stores in and around London
- Carrying our hygiene and safety inspections across your region of stores
- Building relationships with store managers and employees to ensure the maintenance of standards throughout
The ideal Health and Food Safety Advisor will ideally have an Environmental Health background, with pest control experience being advantageous.
Why this is a great opportunity
- This is an opportunity to establish yourself within a globally known and market leading company
- Your exposure to risk will be varied across different sites
- The company are entirely supportive of learning, development and CPD
As the Health and Food Safety Advisor you will need
- Experience and working knowledge of food safety practices
- A recognised qualification in Environmental Health or Food Safety
- Willingness to operate across multiple sites, UK driving license required
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career. Please apply by contacting Jack Robinson on 01252 954 963 or at email@example.com