£30,000 to £45,000 plus Car Allowance and Package – Health and Food Safety Consultant – Kent
Principal People are proud to be exclusively partnered with UK’s fastest growing risk management consultancy, offering Health and Food Safety consultancy to a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of different industry sectors.
This exciting opportunity is the result of a phenomenal rate of growth over the last 18 months as the company’s client base continues to increase.
Reporting into the Health and Food Safety Director, this role will be home based and travelling in between client sites in and around London and the South of England.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting Health and Safety, Food Safety and Fire Safety audits
- Offering Health and Safety, Food Safety and Fire Safety advice to clients
- Being the main point of contact for an allocated amount of clients who you will be building and maintaining effective relationships to ensure their premises and companies are compliant
- Conduct safety training to employees on the ground level in addition to company owners and directors
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To join the UK’s fastest growing Risk Management Consultant
- You will operate autonomously across a varied range of industry sectors with some market leading clients
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
- To build, grow and develop long standing relationships with key clients
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- Minimum of Level 4 Food Safety
- Health and Safety and Food Safety auditing experience
- Full UK Driving License
In return the salary is between £30,000 to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.