Health and Safety Advisor - Manufacturing - Cleckheaton - 9 month FTC - £25K pro-rata
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Professional looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a renowned organisation based in Cleckheaton
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Lead and working as a valued part of a committed Health and Safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on single site basis.
This position is offered as a 9-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading pro-rata salary and bonus.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Creating and updating risk assessments
- Creating standard operating procedures
- Providing Health and Safety advice to site teams
- Creating electronic documents to support safe systems of work
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or IOSH Managing Safely
- One years Health and Safety experience
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- A passion for the industry
- A forward-thinking approach
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.