£23,000 Plus Package - Health and Safety Administrator – Dorset
Health and Safety Administrator required to join a growing Construction organisation based in Dorset, delivering main-contracting services to a range of clients in the Construction industry.
You will be an important part of a team of administrators who are collaborative in their approach and celebrate their success together. Reporting in to the Health and Safety Manager this will be an excellent opportunity for you to be mentored to success.
The appointed Health and Safety Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing the planning and production of suitable files
- Fulfilling customer needs regarding the supply of H&S documentation
- Providing an efficient administrative service to the Health and Safety department
- Maintaining of up to date Construction Phase Plans for all projects
The ideal Health and Safety Administrator will possess:
- A basic understanding of Health and Safety or CDM
- Experience within an administrative based role
- IOSH Managing Safely is highly desirable however not essential
In return the salary is up to £23,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.
Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to contact every applicant, however if your CV matches the above criteria we will contact you. If you are not successful for this position we will ensure to email you with other opportunities you may be suitable for.