Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Administrator, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development. This opportunity is working for a leading civil engineering organisation working with the biggest contractors in the UK. This position is situated near Hemel Hempstead and is paying up to £29K plus an extensive package.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with Health and Safety Manager, therefore this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their safety career or seeking their next significant step. The successful Health and Safety Administrator will be responsible for managing KPIs, meeting reports, incident reporting and more.
The best bits:
- Working with the UKs leading contractors on prestigious projects
- Highly profitable and stable business
- happy to progress staff through further qualifications and personal development
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £29k, dependent on experience
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days plus 8 days public holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have an understanding on Microsoft Excel
- Hold a basic Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Should you be interested in this opportunity please contact Sean Flower on 01252 954 957 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as we have interview dates booked for this week.