As the Health and Safety Advisor you will report into the Head of Health and Safety where you will be responsible for providing guidance and advice across the business.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your day to day duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Conducting site inspections and audits
- Risk assessments
- H&S training
- Accident investigation follow ups
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent level H&S qualification.
- Technical Member of IOSH; Tech IOSH.
- Ideally will have worked within a Retail / Warehousing / Property based environment however open to industry experience.
- Enthusiastic individual who wants to develop their career in H&S.
The role of Health and Safety Advisor is paying up to £30,000 plus a company car (Audi, BMW or VW) and other package benefits.