Health and Safety Advisor required to join a well-established Social Housing Organisation offering a varied working environment based in Liverpool paying a basic salary of £27,000 to £32,000 (dependant on qualifications and experience) plus flexible working hours and package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for a role that is different every day. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be part of a great working team environment with a role that is diverse with the opportunity to progress and develop within Health and Safety.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Carry out Risk assessments across multiple sites.
- Assisting the Group HSE Manager in making sure all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements across the group structure.
- Assist in maintaining, developing and implementing the health, safety and environmental management system.
- Keeping up to date on all ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001 requirements and support the organisational objectives attached to the continual assessments, audits and accreditations.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor Candidate will possess:
- Essential - NEBOSH General Certificate
- Desirable – NEBOSH Diploma
- Desirable - NEBOSH Construction and/or Fire Risk Management Certificates
- Experience within Social Housing / Facilities / Property Compliance / Local Gov. industries
- Operational experience within a Health and Safety role
- Knowledge of all up to date Health and Safety related legislation
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com or apply ASAP.