Health and Safety Advisor – FM Hard Services/Construction – 4 Month Contract – Reading Up to £34k-£38k
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services. Reporting directly to the Control of Works Manager with responsibility for a team of three, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
- Opportunity to work for a leading business in this industry sector
- Opportunity to work on a prestigious site
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Day to day compliance of safety on site is up to standard
- Writing and reviewing method statements
- Safety inspections
- Tool box talks
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or the NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- · Electrical experience or qualification (beneficial but not essential)
- · Construction experience (ideally FM Hard services, M&E and Construction referb fit outs)
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £34k-£38k (depending on experience).
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.