Health and Safety Advisor– Rail - £45k - £50k + Car/Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Rail Card + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services to a range of industry sectors. Reporting directly to the Head of Rail Safety you will be working within the rail division of this organisation undertaking operational duties upon sites within M25.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working within a renowned and respected organisation
- Opportunity for career progression and progression
- A family run company working within a fully supported and close-knit team.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for (non exhaustive):
- Attending client meetings
- Sub-contractor health and safety
- Site audits / Inspections
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Have a Network Rail PTS Card
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £50k + Car/Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Rail Card + Benefits
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!