Health and Safety Advisor - 9-12 Month Temp to Perm Contract - £34-£40K (Pro Rata) + Travel Expenses or Company Vehicle
I am currently looking for two Health and Safety Advisors to join a well-established multi-disciplinary business covering Telecoms, Utilities and Civil Engineering the job is covering sites across Cornwall and Devon with
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a multi discipline company who pride themselves on Health and Safety Reporting directly to the Head of HSEQ with responsibility for Safety on multiple sites, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- · Work for a leading business within their sector
- · Potential for a permanent position there after
- · Develop your health and safety skills and knowledge
- · Work on a prestigious project
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- · Auditing Sub Contractors
- · Risk assessments and Method Statements
- · Ensuring excellent standards of safety on site
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- · Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- · Experience working in Telecoms, Civil Engineering, Highways, Street Works, Excavations, Utilities or Construction.
- · Experience working with remote crews (Is beneficial but not essential)
- · Auditing experience (Is beneficial but not essential)
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40K plus company vehicle or travel expenses.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.