Health and Safety Advisor - Highways/Civils - £35k - £45k + Car and package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
This position is an excellent opportunity for a H&S professional who is looking for their next move with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- · Incredible opportunity to mold the role as your own
- · Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- · A diverse workload
- · Development to CMIOSH and IEMA status
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- · Producing policies and procedures
- · Attending Senior Management meetings and site tours
- · Occasional site visits
- · Advising site teams on all things Health and Safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- · Come from a civils background (ideally)
- · Have good IT skills
- · Be happy with and office focused position with occasional site travel
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + car and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.