Health and Safety Advisor - Rails/Civils - £30k - £40k + Car allowance or company van and package
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
This position is an excellent opportunity for a H&S professional who is looking for their next move with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to mold the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- Working for an ever expanding high achieving
- Fantastic order book of projects
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting site audits and inspections
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Advising site teams on all things Health and Safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Be happy with 1-2 night shifts a week
- Come from a Rail/Civils background
- Be able to work autonomously
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k (with fleability for the right candidate) + car allowance or company van and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.