Health and Safety Advisor – Public Sector - £30k to £33k (pro rata) – 9 months - London - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in London covering sites across London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 9 contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £30 to £33k, depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out site inspections
- Conducting Health and Safety audits
- Conducting risk assessments
- Dealing with building control measures
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Social Housing, Hospitality, Charity or property management sectors.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.